- Honesty and Transparency: We act in ways we know are right and provide systems and structures that harness and encourage sharing of information truthfully and openly.
- Integrity and Service: We develop trust and a sense of responsibility by being consistently truthful to encourage volunteerism in different areas of our work.
- Equal Opportunities and Inclusivity: We ensure that everyone has equal access to our work with special attention and commitment to serve, identify and engage the vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in the community.
- Respect and Participation: We value and recognise the human rights of everyone to be actively engaged and involved in decision making without discrimination.
- Partnerships/Collaboration: We engage and liaise with diverse stakeholders to initiate dialogue from the bottom-up, promoting consultations and building consensus around key development issues.